Assalamualaikum and Hello!

This is a blog for my assignment and it has to be written in English. Please mind the grammatical error eventhough I'm a TESL student -.-

Thursday, April 19, 2012

My favourite songs.


Assalamualaikum and hi :)

Today I'm going to talk about my favourite songs. There are a few songs that I like for the moment. I usually like a song for a long time until I get bored listening to it. :)


A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

This is a very sweet song! I have loved you for a thousand years~~~


Part Of Me by Katy Perry

I love the chorus part.
This is the part of me that you never gonna ever take away from me!


Distance by Christina Perri

This song really suits me! Especially when it comes to this part.
I will make sure to keep my distance. Say " I love you " when you're not listening...


Ketika Cinta Bertasbih by Melly Goeslow and Emee

I love this song and the movie as well. The movie shows me that if it's meant to be, then it will be...


Marry Me by Train

I ♥ this song!


And there are more songs that I like! But I just put those which I love the most. Thank you for reading and perhaps listening to the songs :)


No comments:

Post a Comment