Assalamualaikum and Hello!

This is a blog for my assignment and it has to be written in English. Please mind the grammatical error eventhough I'm a TESL student -.-

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My hobby



Assalamualaikum and hi! :) 

I have lot of hobbies. I like to draw, colour, write stories, play piano and also stare at the beautiful sky but staring at the sky is my all time favourite.

Sometimes, I just want to lay down on the grass and stare at the sky all by myself. Alone and peaceful. If it's possible, I want it to be just like this picture below.


Isn't it beautiful? This picture is from a story entitled "Postman to Heaven". I've fallen in love with that place from the first moment I saw it. I really wish I could go there and stare at the sky while eating chocolate or ice-cream. That would be so awesome and exciting!


“Aim for the stars and maybe you'll reach the sky”

1 comment: