Assalamualaikum and Hello!

This is a blog for my assignment and it has to be written in English. Please mind the grammatical error eventhough I'm a TESL student -.-

Friday, April 20, 2012

My favourite food and drinks


Assalamualaikum and hi :)

Everyone has their own favourite food and drinks and so do I. In fact, I'm a food lover! ♥ Hahaha!


Chicken rice

I love my mom's chicken rice and whenever my mom cooks chicken rice, I would definitely eat like I've not eaten for a year! *This is a lie :P It tastes so nice and delicious and right now, I really want to eat my mom's chicken rice!


Dark chocolate

I really love dark chocolate! :)


Nescafe 

This is my favourite drink and I always drink nescafe eventhough people always say that it's bad for my health. 





No comments:

Post a Comment