Assalamualaikum and Hello!

This is a blog for my assignment and it has to be written in English. Please mind the grammatical error eventhough I'm a TESL student -.-

Friday, April 20, 2012

My favourite quotes


Assalamualaikum and hi :)

“Like Cinderella we were taught that we are helpless unless a prince comes to save us. Like Sleeping Beauty, we were told that our life doesn’t fully begin, until Prince Charming kisses us. But here’s the thing: no prince can complete you. And no knight can save you. Only God can.” - Yasmin Mogahed

Ya Allah I leave everything up to you. While I may know what I want, only You know what I need. You know what's best for me and I trust that. So Ya Allah, I ask you to grant me what's best for me and keep away that which will not benefit me.

“The next time you walk down the street in your Hijab, remember that it is about more than just your headscarf. Remember that Allah wants you to be protected. Allah wants you to be protected because you are special – very, very special!”


And this one is so sweet. 

“He is the mαn who will choose you because of the womαn you αre, not becαuse of a tight jeαns or α short dress. He is the mαn who will αppreciαte your loose Hijαb even before seeing you with beαutiful hαircut, αttrαctive clothes αnd mαke-up. He is the mαn who lowered his gαze so that you become the only womαn he sees. He is the mαn who chose you to be his gift from Allαh for fighting temptαtions of other women. He is the mαn who preserved his heαrt for you, only you so thαt you cαn live in it peαcefully. He is the mαn whose love will mαke you stronger, He is your gift from Allαh (subhana wa tala) insha’Allαh.” - waytoislam

No comments:

Post a Comment