Assalamualaikum and Hello!

This is a blog for my assignment and it has to be written in English. Please mind the grammatical error eventhough I'm a TESL student -.-

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Places that I really want to go!


Assalamualaikum and hi :)

I really want to go for a vacation someday. Maybe not once but many times since I have a lot of places that I really want to visit. So today Puan Marjan... I'm going to share with you about the places that I really want to go someday, insya-Allah :)

The first one is going to be Mecca! It has been my dream to go to Mecca since I was just a little kid. I really want see the Kaabah with my very own eyes and perform my haj there. To be able to see how great the Mecca is.  It will be a dream comes true. Insya-Allah..


Isn't it beautiful?

The second one is going to be Paris! I love that city of love~~ ♥. and I really want to see the Eiffel Tower! I have friends who live there in Paris and they said that the Eiffel Tower is really beautiful during the night with all the lights! Insya-Allah, one fine day... I will go there and see the Eiffel Tower! Yeay!


The Eiffel Tower!

The third place that I want to go is United Kingdom. I've always wanted to further my studies in United Kingdom but unfortunately I didn't get the chance but alhamdulillah I still get to further my studies in Malaysia, specifically in Kirkby International College, Cyberjaya. I really don't know why I want to go there but it was always been my dream to visit UK.


This is the picture of Royal Pavillion. The Royal Pavilion is a former royal residence located in Brighton, England. It was built in three campaigns, beginning in 1787, as a seaside retreat for George, Prince of Wales, from 1811 Prince Regent. It is often referred to as the Brighton Pavilion. It is built in the Indo-Saracenic style prevalent in India for most of the 19th century, with the most extravagant chinoiserie interiors ever executed in the British Isles.


And that's all from me. Insya-Allah, one fine day I will be able to go to all these places and learn something exciting! :) Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment