Assalamualaikum and Hello!

This is a blog for my assignment and it has to be written in English. Please mind the grammatical error eventhough I'm a TESL student -.-

Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Unforgettable Memories!


Assalamualaikum and hi Puan Marjan ♥ hehehe!

Today I'm going to share with all of you my unforgettable memories. One of them is when I got an offer to publish my manuscript :) It was a dream comes true. I've always wanted to have my own novel since I was in Form 4 and alhamdulillah, by this year... I will have my own novel and of course, it's in Malay :)

The second one is when I went to Perak Matriculation. I met some new friends and I was happy to have awesome roommates! I miss Ca'a, Madi and Lin so much ♥ and the room too. At the matriculation, I've tasted how tiring it is to do so many assignments. I have to sleep at 1.00 am and wake up at 4.00 am just to finish my homework. Yes, it was very tiring but it was fun. I missed everything about that place. My room, my roommates, my classmates, my lecture halls, my tutor rooms, my labs, the food and many other things! 


My classmates in matriculation


Then, it was an unforgettable memory when I got the offer to further my studies in TESL :) My dream since I was just a kid. I left matriculation and then went to Kirkby. At first, I found it was very hard to be here. I'm started to regret to be here and wanted to go back to the matriculation but everything changed when I met with my classmates, The Shellians. They are awesome ♥ and my tablemates are great! I love them so much!


The Shellians!





No comments:

Post a Comment