Assalamualaikum and Hello!

This is a blog for my assignment and it has to be written in English. Please mind the grammatical error eventhough I'm a TESL student -.-

Monday, April 23, 2012

Events in KIC!


Assalamualaikum and hi :)

At first, we're just strangers but now we're like family. We stand together and we fall together. Today, I'm going to share some pictures of the events that have been held during my days in Kirkby International College. Most of the pictures are the pictures of my classmates. The awesome and slow but steady Shellians! ♥



This is the picture of us, The Shellians during Chinese New Year Celebration. This picture was taken when we were designing our class CNY card and alhamdulillah we won the competition!


Me and my sweet deskmates. Do you see the card? Yes, that was our class CNY card! We've made a dragon! :3


And this is our class. A4! Isn't it beautiful? But now, it isn't that beautiful because all the decorations have been put away for awhile and we did win for the Class Decoration Competition. ♥


This is picture of my classmates during Diwali Celebration last year. :) And we won for the best 'kolam'! ♥


Our first event was MerdekaRaya Celebration. 


Maulidur Rasul! They were making Bubur Asyura ♥


That's all from me. :D

Liyana - Tinggi di Awan~~





No comments:

Post a Comment